Is LASIK Surgery Right for You?
LASIK surgery Wake Forest University Eye Center is focused on providing the best possible results for refractive surgery and laser vision correction. We offer premium laser vision correction solutions and the most professional and experienced surgeon in North Carolina.
Our laser vision correction solutions include safe and current refractive technology such as LASIK and wavefront technology, otherwise known as custom LASIK. Please feel free to take a moment and view our site. We hope that you find our information useful in researching laser vision correction.
Schedule a LASIK surgery consultation with Dr. Keith Walter.
Why Choose Wake Forest University Eye Center?
- Training – We have a fellowship-trained cornea specialist, combined with the most experienced technical staff in the region.
- Experience – Dr. Walter has performed thousands of LASIK surgery procedures since 1995.
- Care – All pre- and post-operative eye care is provided by Dr. Walter, not by a technician or optometrist.
- Safety and reputation – Wake Forest University has an excellent national reputation and was recently rated as a “top 10” academic center in the United States. We track all of our LASIK surgery results to ensure safety and maximize outcomes.
- Predictability – We have a state-of-the-art Wavefront Optimized Laser, which is fast, safe and predictable. Our Wavelight laser is the only LASIK surgery laser that improves night vision.