At our seminars Dr. Keith Walter, LASIK surgeon at the Wake Forest University Eye Center presents a brief introduction to laser vision correction, followed by an open forum to answer questions.
If you require immediate assistance or have questions regarding laser vision correction we offer patient screenings.
Each seminar will cover a number of topics:
- Overview of vision disorders and how the eye functions
- What is laser vision correction?
- Laser vision correction technology
- Wavefront technology
- The pre-operative experience
- Video of LASIK eye surgery
- What you experience during laser vision correction
- The post-operative experience and what to expect after surgery
- Costs and interest-free financing information
Call 336-716-2305 to learn more about upcoming seminars.