Carpenter Library purchases dozens of study guides, question banks, and practice exams for students taking the United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE), a three-step examination for medical licensure in the United States.
Exam Master (Library subscription, but individual
- USMLE Step 1 Board Preparation
- USMLE Step 1 Medical Subject Review
- USMLE Step 2 CK Board Preparation
- USMLE Step 2 CK Medical Subject Review
- USMLE Step 3 Board Preparation
- USMLE Step 3 Medical Subject Review
For a complete list of all print and online subscription holdings, see the Library Catalog.
USMLE Practice Questions
(All questions provided by Kaplan Test Prep)