Guiding Objectives for Partnership and Collaboration
All parties should strongly agree with the objectives for partnership:
- Mission Alignment: To honor and respect the individual missions of each organization while investing in the complementary missions to create a shared future.
- Shared Resources: To combine human and material resources where appropriate to enhance mission, support on-going programming, and initiate new programming. "Everyone brings something to the table".
- Shared Relationships: To broaden visibility and value of each organization's programming and community presence through the extension of existing relationiships and the development of new relationships.
- Mutual Benefits: To expand and create opportunities that increase and improve the effectiveness of each organization with regard to mission attainment.
- Leveraged Impact: To enhance program results through leveraged resources, combined resources, and the development of new resources.
- Measurable Outcomes: To demonstrate effectiveness of programming toward mission attainment.