Mail Services - Watlington Hall Location
HOURS: 8AM-5PM PHONE: 336-716-3515
Sale of Stamps
Forever Stamps (quantities available-singles/books of 20/rolls of 100)
Insurance fee is in addition to postage and other fees for merchandise insurance liability per piece. Insures up to $5000 - has to be signed for by recipient and includes tracking number.
Certified Mail service provides the sender with a mailing receipt and, upon request, electronic verification that an article was delivered or that a delivery attempt was made. Customers can retrieve the delivery status over the Internet at www.usps.com by entering the article number shown on the mailing receipt or by telephone at 1-800-222-1811.
Return receipt service provides a mailer with evidence of delivery (to whom the mail was delivered and date of delivery), along with information about the recipient's actual delivery address. A mailer purchasing return receipt service at the time of mailing may choose to receive the return receipt by mail or electronically.
Federal Express/UPS Service
Overnight, 2-day and ground service offered
- Item address must have street address and no post office box numbers can be used
- Overnight delivery items must be in to Mail Services by 3:30 p.m.
PART Bus Passes Available
- Rural 31 Day Passes - full fare and half fare (for 60 and over, disabled or student)
- Rural 10 Ride Passes - full fare and half fare (60 and over, disabled or student)
- Biltmore House Tickets - purchase at Mail Services Window
- Grand Theater Tickets - purchase at Mail Services Window
Receipt/processing of USPS/UPS/FedEx Packages for Shipment
Assistance with Certified Mail/Return Receipt Mailings
Watlington Hall - Contacts
Supervisor Internal Mail Delivery/Package Tracking
MAIL SERVICES - GROUND FLOOR, WATLINGTON HALL
Watlington Hall Mail Services Staff