Hemodialysis is located on the 8th floor of the North tower at WFBMC. adjacent to the Renal Care Floor. This area offers advanced technology and dedicated acute dialysis nurses 24-7.
- We provide dialysis for all ages beginning at birth.
- We use the Gambro, state of the art, Phoenix hemodialysis machine
- We have 14 NxStage renal replacement machines to offer CRRT in our ICU's.
- We use the Baxter HomeChoice for Peritoneal dialysis.
- We monitor ultrafiltration with the Critline-3.
- We have dedicated acute dialysis nurses in house around the clock.
- We have 9 beds and 4 chairs each with cardiac/blood pressure monitors and televisions.
The renal care unit is also located on the 8th floor of the North tower.
- 19 private rooms
- 8 cardiac telemetry monitors
- Experienced renal nurses 1Nurse : 4-5 Patient Ratio
- 24 Renal consultation service
- Close proximity to hemodialysis unit