Wake Forest Medical Students Sponsor Health Fair at Marketplace Mall
WINSTON-SALEM--Students at Wake Forest University School of Medicine will sponsor "Share the Health," a health fair emphasizing preventive health care and providing information about local health-related resources. The third annual health fair will be held on Saturday, Feb. 9 from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. at Marketplace Mall, 2101 Peters Creek Parkway. Admission is free. Health care professionals from Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, the community and area organizations will address issues pertaining to child and adult health care as well as offering free health and safety information.
Visitors to the health fair can receive:
- Free blood pressure checks.
- Free blood glucose testing.
- Free child safety seat inspections.
- Free child identification kits.
- Free books for every child.
- Free fun activities for all children, including games and face painting.
- Free drawings for prizes.
"Share the Health" is sponsored by Wake Forest University School of Medicine and Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center.
Contact: Jim Steele or Mark Wright, (336) 716-4587
Media Relations Contacts: