Graduation and Discharge Policy
Your child will be discharged from therapy when:
- Functional skills are achieved.
- There is a plateau in the progress achieved with intervention services. A detailed Home Program with parent education is provided to optimize and preserve the skills obtained.
- There is a transfer of services to home or school.
- There is a history of limited participation such as frequent cancellations and/or non-attendance to scheduled appointments.
- Discontinuance is requested.
- There is a change in the child’s medical condition limiting the benefits of therapy at the time.