Two Convenient Urgent Care Locations in Clemmons and Mocksville
When you or a loved one has an unexpected illness or injury, receiving health care quickly is important. Sometimes your primary care physician can't see you when you need help right away.
That's where we come in. Wake Forest Baptist Health Urgent Care is open seven days a week and evenings to treat unexpected health needs and minor medical emergencies.
Plus, patient co-pays are less than those you'd pay at an Emergency Department.
There is no appointment needed at Urgent Care. However, use our new online reservations system to Skip the Wait.
- Medical Plaza - Clemmons
2311 Lewisville - Clemmons Road
Clemmons, NC 27102
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 7 pm
Sat - Sun: 8 am - 6 pm
- Medical Pavilion - Mocksville
1188 Yadkinville Road (Hwy 601)
Mocksville, NC 27028
Mon - Fri: 7: 30 am - 7:30 pm
Sat: 9 am - 5 pm
Sun: 9 am - 5 pm
*All locations are closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Easter Sunday.
Our Urgent Care can help you with:
- Minor burns and injuries
- Sprains, strains and broken bones
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear infections
- Allergic reactions (non life-threatening)
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Rash or other skin irritations
- Mild asthma
- Animal bites
- Flu shots
- Sports, school, camp and job physicals
Don't take a chance with anything that is life-threatening. Call 911 if you experience:
- Stroke or heart attack symptoms
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of consciousness
- Sudden loss of vision or blurred vision
- Severe bleeding or head trauma