Pulmonary and Allergy/Immunology Clinics
Physicians in the Pulmonary Clinics, outpatient clinics of North Carolina Baptist Hospital – all board certified in both internal and pulmonary medicine – are trained to diagnose and treat adults who have various lung diseases. The Pulmonary Clinics offer many services that are not readily available at other medical facilities.
Among those are:
- Expertise and experience in difficult diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopies
- Ongoing clinical trials for leading edge diagnostic and treatment options of commonly diagnosed pulmonary problems (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, lung cancer)
- Comprehensive management of chronic respiratory illness
- Interventional bronchoscopy
- Chronic asthma research
- Clinical drug trials
- Multispecialty thoracic oncology service and clinic.
- Specialty clinics for interstitial lung disease (e.g., pulmonary fibrosis), pulmonary hypertension, sleep disorders and cystic fibrosis.