Pulmonary and Allergy/Immunology Clinics
Physicians in the Pulmonary Clinics, outpatient clinics of North Carolina Baptist Hospital – all board certified in both internal and pulmonary medicine – are trained to diagnose and treat adults who have various lung diseases. The Pulmonary Clinics offer many immunology services that are not readily available at other immunology medical facilities.
Among those are:
- Expertise and experience in difficult diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopies
- Ongoing clinical trials for leading edge diagnostic and treatment options of commonly diagnosed pulmonary problems (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, lung cancer)
- Comprehensive management of chronic respiratory illness
- Interventional bronchoscopy
- Chronic asthma research
- Clinical drug trials
- Multispecialty thoracic oncology service and clinic.
- Specialty clinics for interstitial lung disease (e.g., pulmonary fibrosis), pulmonary hypertension, sleep disorders and cystic fibrosis.