- 3 year fellowship
- Each Fellow has a PhD mentor and an MD mentor
- Each Fellow completes an individualized educational program tailored to their specific background and research needs
- Participation in translational basic science research projects
- Writing a grant proposal reviewed in-house that can be submitted for extramural funding upon obtaining a professional position.
Other TRADONC Resources
- The Department of Radiation Oncology will provide office space, computer facilities, library and state-of-the-art diagnostic, therapeutic, and research lab facilities.
Salary and Benefits
- The Program will provide a salary that is both competitive and consistent with the person’s level of training.
- The trainee will receive standard benefits, including full family health benefits.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Winston-Salem is a city of just over 200,000 people: big-city opportunities and a small-town feel.
- Cost of living is one of the lowest in North Carolina (American Chamber of Commerce Researchers Association) and a high quality of life (Business Development Outlook Magazine).
- Winston-Salem is less than 90 minutes from Raleigh and Charlotte, halfway between Atlanta and Washington, DC, 2 hours from the mountains and 4 hours from the beautiful NC and SC beaches.
For questions or applications, please contact the following TRADONC administrators: