Please contact our Physician Liaisons online if you have any questions, need assistance, would like to schedule a visit with you or your staff, or would like more information on WakeHealthlink.
Patients and their families should contact Health On-Call® at 800-446-2255 for the fastest response.
Meet Our Physician Liaison Team
Senior Manager, Physician Relations
| || |
Wake Forest Baptist Health’s Physician Liaison program consists of a team of experienced healthcare professionals who promote positive relationships between Wake Forest Baptist Health, referring providers and their staff.
The Physician Liaison program is another way Wake Forest Baptist Health is striving to better serve our referring community and their patients.
The Physician Liaisons:
- Provide information on new programs, physicians, services, and clinical trials
- Demonstrate and work with practices to apply for access to WakeHealthLink
- Assist with referrals, access, and communication
- Assist with resolution of issues and service concerns
- Mail and/or deliver copies of the Physician Referral Directory
- Serve as the main resource for any Wake Forest Baptist Health questions
In addition, the Physician Liaison Program is pleased to offer WakeHealthLink.
WakeHealthLink is our Referring Physician Portal. It is a secure, password-protected, web based portal that allows referring providers and their support staff view-only access to the medical records of the patients they refer to us, or that we refer to them.