The Office of the Registrar for the MD Program is housed within the Office of Student Services and functions as a component within its processes. The individual holding the postion of Registrar functions in the capacity of Registrar for the MD student records and as Office Manager for the Office of Student Services.
Doctor of Medicine (MD) Transcript Requests
ATTENTION FELLOWSHIP APPLICANTS!!
If you are applying through the EFDO and require your transcript and MSPE for uploading, please click here.
Other Transcript Requests
Please visit the Carpenter Library's Dorothy Carpenter Medical Archives page for information on requesting transcripts/certifications from the following programs:
- School of Nursing (1923-1974)
- School of Cytotechnology (1948-1984)
- Nurse Anesthesia Program
- NCBH Inhalation Therapy Program
- Ultrasound Certification Records
- Intraoral Radiography for Office-Trained Dental Assistants
- Medical Laboratory Science Program (formerly Medical Technology)
Doctor of Medicine (MD) Degree/Education Verification Records
*Third parties requesting MD degree/education verification must submit their requests through Degree Verify.
Concerning State Licensure Paperwork
- Alumni submitting state licensure paperwork, click here.
*Third parties processing state licensure paperwork on behalf of MD Alumni, please submit your request with a consent form signed by the physician to:
Office of Student Services
Wake Forest School of Medicine
Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
Other Verification Requests
Ala Jo Koontz
House Staff Coordinator
Current MD Students