About Dr. Eisenach
"I have not encountered a clearer
thinker with a cleaner desk! He is the perfect antithesis of the
absent-minded professor. He is clearly one of the top basic and clinical
anesthesia researchers in the country. In my view he has been the best of
a long-line of excellent editors of Anesthesiology. We have been very
fortunate that he has called our department home for his entire career." ~ Dr. Raymond C. Roy, MD, PhD, Anesthesiology Dept Chair, 1978-92.
- Dr. Eisenach featured in Anesthesiology, June 2016,
his last month as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
- Dr. James Eisenach: In Pursuit of Pain Relief
- 2015 Emery A. Rovenstine Memorial Lecture: James C. Eisenach, M.D., presented ‘Without Science There Is Little Art in Anesthesiology’ (view the entire lecture in video format)
- The Foundation for Anesthesia Education and Research (FAER) announced James C. Eisenach, MD as the new President and CEO
- James Eisenach, MD, Elected to the National Academy of Medicine, October 19, 2015
- The American Society of Anesthesiologists honored James C. Eisenach, M.D., with the 2013 Excellence in Research Award
- Eisenach's Research Garners NIH Merit Award - Prestigious Award Provides up to $3.7 million over 10 Years