Analytical Imaging Facility
Citation Reference Language for Use of Shared Resource
citation: “The Analytical Imaging Shared Resource services are supported by the Comprehensive Cancer Center
of Wake Forest University, NCI CCSG P30CA012197 grant.”
Recent manuscripts including data acquired on Analytical Imaging
- Manuse, MJ, and Parks, GD. TLR3-dependent upregulation of RIG-I
leads to enhanced cytokine production from cells infected with the
parainfluenza virus SV5. 2010. Virology 397: 231-241.
- Perrino FW, Harvey S, Shaban NM, Hollis T. RNaseH2 mutants that cause Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome are
active nucleases. J Mol Med. 2009 Jan;
- Gainey, MD, Dillon PJ, Clark KM, Manuse MJ, Parks GD.
Paramyxovirus induced shut off of translation: role of P and V proteins in
limiting activation of PKR. 2008. J. Virol 82:828-839.
- Creacy SD, Routh ED, Iwamoto F, Nagamine Y, Akman SA, Vaughn JP.
G4 resolvase 1 binds both DNA and RNA tetramolecular
quadruplex with high affinity and is the major source of tetramolecular
quadruplex G4-DNA and G4-RNA resolving activity in HeLa cell lysates.
J Biol Chem. 2008 Dec 12;283(50):34626-34.
- Lehtinen DA, Harvey S, Mulcahy MJ, Hollis T, Perrino FW. The TREX1 double-stranded DNA degradation activity is
defective in dominant mutations associated with autoimmune disease.
J Biol Chem. 2008 Nov 14;283(46):31649-56.
- Jiao Y, Wilkinson J 4th, Di X, Wang W, Hatcher H, Kock ND,
D'Agostino R Jr, Knovich MA, Torti FM, Torti SV. Curcumin, a cancer chemopreventive
and chemotherapeutic agent, is a biologically active iron chelator. Blood. 2009
Jan 8;113(2):462-9. Epub 2008 Sep 24.