Thank you for your interest in membership to the Comprehensive Cancer Center of Wake Forest University. Becoming a member facilitates collaboration with other cancer-focused researchers throughout the Medical Center and provides access and subsidies to shared resource facilities.
Listed below are three pieces we need to get your membership application before the Cancer Center Internal Advisory Board for consideration:
- Your complete CV as a Microsoft Word document.
- A one page description of your cancer-focused research interest(s), also in MS Word, including any cancer-focused publications related to your current interests (Sample description of research interests).
- Your NIH Biosketch (current PHS 398 format) in MS Word.
We will use the above information in several ways:
- Internal Advisory Board review of your membership application.
- Aid in fostering collaboration among researchers with similar interests.
- Production of our Cancer Center Scientific Report.
- Update of our membership biosketch notebook.
New Members must meet the following criteria to be considered for membership:
- Authorship on cancer-focused publications, or authorship as PI on cancer clinical trials, or
- Funded Principal Investigator or Co-Principal Investigator on a cancer treatment or cancer control clinical trial, or
- Funded Principal Investigator or Co-Principal Investigator on a cancer-focused grant.
- You are junior faculty beginning your career in cancer research
- You are an established investigator new to the field of cancer research
* All new members are expected to have peer-reviewed funding within 3 years of becoming a member if you do not already have funding.
Please send this information as an email attachment to Rebecca H. Rankin, Director of Administration, at email@example.com. You can also give her a call with any questions at 336-716-5689.