Microarray Shared Resources
- Please fill out the sample submission form prior to submitting samples so that the facility may obtain all the proper materials for processing the samples. Forms can be e-mailed to email@example.com or dropped off at the facility in Gray Building Room 3089.
- Contact Lou Craddock by e-mail or phone (336-713-5103) to discuss the time frame of completing the work.
- Please provide at least 2 ug of high quality RNA in 50-100 ul DEPC-treated water in a 1.5 ml RNAse-free microfuge tube. Total RNA should be prepared using either the Trizol or Ambion method. Samples should have a A260/A280 ratio between 1.8 and 2.1.
- All samples must be clearly labeled with the name, concentration, type of RNA, and PI initials. A note on naming: Name your samples as you would like them to appear on the data files. Also, note which sample is the control sample (baseline) if you are requesting any comparison analysis.
- Quality control checks will be run on all samples. We will proceed with the process only if the quality and quantity of RNA is acceptable.