The Clinical Studies Center's goal is to provide exceptional services to our sponsors utilizing the latest technology while improving medical care for patients with skin diseases.
Our facility includes...
- Full study center exams rooms
- Dedicated photography room
- On-site labratory
- On-site Psoriasis Treatment Center
- A team of highly effective professionals
- Board Certified Dermatologists
- Physician Assistant
- Certified Coordinators
- Research Fellows
- Experienced team of health care professionals
- Established history of clinical trials
- Large Dermatology patient database
- Top enroller on many trials
- Local Institutional Review Board (meets Monday-Thursday weekly)
- Dedicated regulatory, financial, and subject recruitment specialist
- Prompt study initiation and completion
- Document preparation of
- Consent forms
- Source documents
- Subject logs
- Secure storage areas
- SOP's strictly maintained and enforced
- Continual training and certification programs
- Routine equipment monitoring
- Histopathology services
- Molecular biology services
- Non invasive skin biophysics
The Clinical Studies Center strives to meet the needs of our patient volunteers while fulfilling the requirements of our sponsors.
Serving a 13 county area with over 1.3 million potential patients as well as being located in the heart of a large hospital site employing over 10,000 employees and hundreds of visitors daily, and situated inside of a nationally known dermatology clinic, servicing hundreds of patients daily, plus maintaining a potential subject database of over 10,000 volunteers, there is little doubt that our professional recruitment team has earned their high enrolling site recognition.
In addition we offer an in-house professional recruitment team from ad designs, media placement to pre-screening potential subjects.
If you are interested in more information about using The Dermatology Clinical Studies Center for one of your clinical trials, please contact Adele Clark, PA-C at 336-716-7465 email@example.com or you may reach us at 336-716-3775.