The Dermatology Clinical Studies goal is to provide exceptional services to our sponsors utilizing the latest technology while improving medical care for patients with skin diseases.
Our facility includes...
- Full study center exams rooms
- Dedicated photography room
- On-site labratory
- On-site Psoriasis Treatment Center
- A team of highly effective professionals
- Board Certified Dermatologists
- Physician Assistant
- Certified Coordinators
- Research Fellows
- Experienced team of health care professionals
- Established history of clinical trials
- Large Dermatology patient database
- Top enroller on many trials
- Local Institutional Review Board (meets Monday-Thursday weekly)
- Dedicated regulatory, financial, and subject recruitment specialist
- Prompt study initiation and completion
- Document preparation of
- Consent forms
- Source documents
- Subject logs
- Secure storage areas
- SOP's strictly maintained and enforced
- Continual training and certification programs
- Routine equipment monitoring
- Histopathology services
- Molecular biology services
- Non invasive skin biophysics
Dermatology Clinical Studies strives to meet the needs of our patient volunteers while fulfilling the requirements of our sponsors.
We have a patient population that extends to five states (VA, WV, TN, SC and NC) with over 11 million people as well as being located in the heart of a large hospital site employing over 10,000 employees and hundreds of visitors daily, and situated inside of a nationally known dermatology clinic, servicing hundreds of patients daily, plus maintaining a potential subject database of over 10,000 volunteers, there is little doubt that our professional recruitment team has earned their high enrolling site recognition.
In addition we offer an in-house professional recruitment team from ad designs, media placement to pre-screening potential subjects.
If you are interested in more information about using Dermatology Clinical Studies at Wake Forest Baptist Health for one of your clinical trials, please contact Adele Clark, PA-C at 336-716-7465 firstname.lastname@example.org or you may reach us at 336-716-3775.