Research at the Center for Reproductive Medicine
Studies either published or presented by the Center for Reproductive Medicine in 2010 include:
- Early postoperative small bowel obstruction after laparoscopic myomectomy, Fertility and Sterility, Nov. 2010.
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic management of a case with juvenile cystic adenomyoma, Fertility and Sterility, Aug. 2010. Also presented at the 39th AAGL Global Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Nov. 2010.
- Culdocentesis followed by saline enhanced pelvic ultrasonography: A technique for evaluation of suspected ectopic pregnancies, Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Nov. 2010.
- The pregnancy outcome of retrieved excess eggs collected during selective follicular reduction from patients with three or more preovulatory follicles undergoing controlled ovarian stimulation and IUI, Human Reproduction, May 2010.
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic ovarian tissue transplantation, Fertility and Sterility, Nov. 2010. Also presented at the 39th Advancing Minimally Invasive Gynecology (AAGL) Worldwide Global Congress of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Nov. 2010.
- Reducing the risk of multiples with controlled ovarian stimulation (COS): Utilization of concurrent letrozole + hMG protocol for IUI with option for follicle reduction (SFR) and oocyte vitrification, presented at the 66th Annual Meeting at the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Oct. 2010.
- Successful conservative management of cervical ectopic pregnancy: A case series, Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, May 2010.