Administration and Staff Positions
Facilitates the transfer of technologies emerging from basic research in the field of regenerative medicine. Researches, prepares, writes and edits scientific publications for science journals, grant proposals, grant reports and regulatory documents. Only PhDs with a science background and a scientific publication track record will be considered.
1. Partner with Principal Investigators and Authors in writing, editing and preparation of publication manuscripts, grant applications, regulatory documents, etc.
2. Recommend changes/edits to ensure the most persuasive product consistent with the Author’s intended plan.
3. Accurately interpret publication submission requirements.
4. Ensure timely and accurate publication submission.
5. Prepare detailed reports and provide updates to administration on manuscript submissions as requested.
6. Prioritize assigned tasks in a fast paced environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong scientific background and knowledge with history of successful research publication and grant writing experience.
- Must demonstrate a clear, high quality, scientific writing style in the English language.
- Must possess the ability to manage large writing projects with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate an ability to train and mentor young researchers with scientific writing.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Clinical Manufacturing Center
The Clinical Manufacturing Center is a state-of-the-art GMP- and GTP-compliant, controlled clean room facility that produces novel tissue-engineered/regenerative medicine products. To apply for the following positions, send cover letter detailing interest, a current CV and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org. A background check is required for employment.
GMP Preclinical Project Manager
Job Summary: The Preclinical Project Manager will coordinate and monitor preclinical studies in efficacy and toxicology in the WFIRM’S Regenerative Medicine Clinical Center (RMCC). This role will leverage program management knowledge in order to organize all project activities, generate detailed timelines, coordinating project goals and objectives, tracking and coordinating efforts across team members, facilitate effective information flow, assure GLP compliance when required and prepare status reports.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in science or related field and three years of preclinical research or project management experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience. Hands on animal experience preferred. Good Laboratory Based Practice experience preferred.
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration: NA
- Assure GLP-compliant studies are appropriately planned including: SOP development, implementation and evaluation of study results.
- Supporting the study design and accurately estimating timelines for preclinical tasks.
- Coordinating and monitoring preclinical studies in efficacy and toxicology to drive successful completion.
- Maintain updated records on all projects in the pipeline and confirm all are appropriately stored with Quality.
- Manages relationships with vendors and other external partners including managing all outsourcing.
- Prepares reports and effectively communicate activities to leadership.
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
- Meet challenging project schedules and preclinical strategies .
- Accurately estimate timelines for preclinical tasks and determines priorities.
- Data analysis and interpretation of data.
- Have a proven track record of productivity, effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills .
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, and ability to master other laboratory analytical computer software.
- Project management use preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, high energy and motivated.
Responsible for day-to-day quality assurance activities for QC, Facilities and Manufacturing. Provides quality assurance support of project related activities for manufacture of clinical and/or process developmental products through document control, document review and training management. Performs a variety of administrative support functions and operations using manual and electronic systems.
Other Positions: Clinical Manufacturing Center
Various Technicians within the RMCC will perform experiments relating to specific projects using various techniques. A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and relevant research experience are required.
To apply for any of the above positions, send cover letter detailing interest, a current CV and three letters of recommendation to email@example.com. A background check is required for employment.