Administration and Staff Positions
Director WFIRM Finance and Administration
- Work with the Director and faculty to support all aspects of strategic planning, direction, and business development for WFIRM.
- Provide overall administrative direction and coordination in the formulation, interpretation, and administration of current and long-range policies, procedures, and programs. Develop and implement administrative policies and procedures necessary for the efficient and effective operation of WFIRM.
- Provide financial oversight, including budget development and management of funds. Develop analytical approaches and ongoing analysis of data and systems for continuous monitoring. Oversee the compilation and preparation of operational and financial reports and analyses, setting forth progress, adverse trends, and appropriate recommendations or conclusions to the Director.
- Develop business plans and strategies, including writing proposals, conducting analyses, forecasting projections, and meeting and negotiating terms with executives and outside organizations. Evaluate and monitor plan effectiveness and plan alternate approaches as necessary to achieve WFIRM goals.
- Maintain liaison with all levels of administration, faculty, and outside organizations to coordinate Institute business, accomplish directives, negotiate contracts, and facilitate the resolution of problems.
- Oversee the administration of departmental contracts and grants, in accordance with established policies and sponsor requirements regarding records, reports, controls, and conditions for government expenditure of funds.
- Work with the leadership team to supervise and provide direction to Institute personnel. Establish major schedules, task assignments, and allocation of manpower, space, and equipment to ensure that departmental goals are achieved.
- Represent Director in meetings, conferences, and other administrative affairs as directed. Negotiate and make decisions on Director's behalf, as appropriate. Serve on committees dealing with institutional business matters.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant state and federal statutes and Wake Forest Baptist policies.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Wake Forest University School of Medicine to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.
To Apply: www.wakehealth.edu/jobs