Private, Corporate and Industrial Partnerships
The driving mandate of the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine is to bring new technologies to the clinic safely and rapidly. As a leader in translational research, the institute actively seeks out partnerships with companies in the biotechnology industry.
Previous successful alliances with industry have resulted in more than 11 technologies reaching the clinical testing stage, with many others currently in pre-clinical testing. All of the institute’s research programs are structured to address real world medical problems.
Our private, corporate and industrial collaborations have included:
- Advanced Cell Technology
- AGI Dermatics, Inc.
- AlphaMed Press
- Amaxa, Inc.
- American Medical Systems (AMS)
- Arie & Ida Crown Memorial
- Becton, Dickinson & Company
- Boston Scientific
- Creative Bioreactor Designs
- Cryo-Cell International, Inc.
- DMT, Inc.
- Fisher Scientific
- Invitrogen Corporation
- Joshua Frase Foundation
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Medical Esthetic Technologies
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
- NanoTechLabs Inc.
- Ocular Systems
- Stovall Life Sciences, Inc.
- VWR International, Inc.