Registration Portal (Standard, Workshops, Exhibitor & Sponsor)
Registration is now CLOSED.
2017 Course Registration
This course will be applicable to all students, as well as clinical and industry practitioners and regulators interested in the field of regenerative medicine, whether their interests and career goals are in basic sciences, clinical epidemiology, bioethics, or other areas. Throughout the course, participants are encouraged to ask questions and discuss examples relevant to their own work and interests.
Registration fees for the 2017 Regenerative Medicine Essentials Course are as follows:
- $895 Standard Registration
- $495 Student Registration (undergraduate and graduate students, post-docs, medical students and residents)
- $50 Discount for TERMIS Members
- $50 Discount for NCTERMS
- $50 Discount for Wake Forest University and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center faculty, students and staff
- $50 Discount for U.S. Military Personnel and collaborative members of the Armed Forces Institute for Regenerative Medicine
Registration includes all sessions and course materials, opening reception (Monday), continental breakfast (Tuesday-Friday), lunch (Tuesday-Thursday), afternoon social networking with hors d'oeuvres and Southern Tea Party (Wednesday) and BBQ dinner (Thursday). Registration for the Pre- and Post- Course Workshops is not included in the Regenerative Medicine Essentials Course registration.
All refund requests must be in writing. Full refunds will be given for cancellations received by May 13, 2017. Cancellations received after May 13, 2017 will be subject to a $150 cancellation fee. No refunds given after June 1, 2017.