2018 Course Registration
This course will be applicable to all students, as well as clinical and industry practitioners and regulators interested in the field of regenerative medicine, whether their interests and career goals are in basic sciences, clinical epidemiology, bioethics, or other areas. Throughout the course, participants are encouraged to ask questions and discuss examples relevant to their own work and interests.
Credit card payment is collected at time of online registration. If you need to pay by check, e-mail Joan Schanck at email@example.com for separate registration and payment information.
Registration fees for the 2018 Regenerative Medicine Essentials Course are as follows:
- $895 Standard Registration
- $495 Student Registration (undergraduate and graduate students, post-docs, medical students and residents)
- Pre- and Post-Workshops: $125 for one workshop; $50 discount for additional workshop
Partnership Discounts: We offer discounts for current memberships to any of the following. Note a maximum of $100 discount.
- $50 Discount for TERMIS Members
- $50 Discount for NCTERMS
- $50 Discount for Wake Forest University and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center faculty, students and staff
- $50 Discount for U.S. Military Personnel and collaborative members of the Armed Forces Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- $50 discount for SSSCR Members
- $50 discount for NIH CECT members
- $50 discount for AR3T members
Registration includes all sessions and course materials, opening reception (Monday), continental breakfast (Tuesday-Friday), lunch (Tuesday-Thursday), afternoon social networking with hors d'oeuvres and social networking (Wednesday) and BBQ dinner (Thursday). Registration for the Pre- and Post- Course Workshops is not included in the Regenerative Medicine Essentials Course registration price.
All refund requests must be in writing. Full refunds will be given for cancellations received by May 14, 2018. Cancellations received after May 14, 2018 will be subject to a $150 cancellation fee. No refunds given after May 31, 2018.