How to Apply
Summer 2015 Dates and Deadlines
The 2015 WFIRM Summer Scholars 10-week program will begin June 1st and conclude August 7th. Details regarding the 2015 application process and application materials will be posted December 2014.
Summer Student Requirements
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Be a citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S. or be eligible to work at Wake Forest for the 10-week summer program.
- Be enrolled in a degree-granting program at a college or university in the United States, Puerto Rico or other U.S. territory.
- Have completed at least two semesters of undergraduate education by the start of the 2015 summer program.
- Have a strong interest in pursuing a PhD and/or MD (or currently pursuing an MD)
- Be at least 18 years of age by first day of program
Details regarding the 2015 application process and application materials will be posted December 2014. The application materials will require the following:
- Application Form (Posted December 2014)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Transcripts
Questions should be sent to Program Director, Joan F. Schanck, MPA at email@example.com