Resource Management serves the integrated clinical, academic and research mission of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. We are focused on enabling the achievement of the Medical Center vision through the development and management of standardized approaches to ensuring the strategic assessment, sourcing, distribution, and logistics of all non-salary spend.
Resource Management is comprised of four main divisions that include: Supply Chain Operations, Strategic Sourcing, Value Analysis, and Clinical Equipment. Whether you are a vendor looking for more information on, our bidding and contracting process or a delivery company inquiring on our dock hours, this website has been specifically designed with you, our external audience, in mind. Please take the time to review the resources provided within.
For any general questions on Resource Management, you can reach out to us at 336-716-2427.
Resource Management will enable achievement of the medical center vision through the development and management of standardized approaches to ensuring the strategic assessment, sourcing, distribution, and logistics of all non-salary spend.
- Key Attributes:
- Non-salary spend
- Sourcing, Distribution & Logistics
- Strategic Assessment
- Standardized Approach
- Core Values:
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Customer Service
- Speeding up Change
- Reorganization: Implementation of Resource Management re-structure
- Value Analysis: Define, Communicate, and launch a Medical Center wide program
- OR Supply Chain: Collaborate with Surgical Services to develop a supply management strategy to include inventory systems
- Centralized Equipment Distribution: Develop a comprehensive program to better manage movable equipment through a central group
- PeopleSoft: Successfully integrate and upgrade to PeopleSoft 9.1
- Cost Savings Goals: 5 year - $70MM