SECU Family House
The SECU Family House provides friendship, support, and affordable family-focused accommodations for adult patients and caregivers traveling to Forsyth County for health care.
The Family House is a compassionate, comfortable alternative to spending the night in a waiting room or staying in expensive hotels for people facing the challenge of out-of-town medical care. Located just three miles from Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, the SECU Family House gives peace of mind to people when they need it most.
Features and amenities include:
- 45 guest rooms, the majority with 2 queen beds and private bath
- Staff and caring volunteers on-site and available 24 hours a day
- Fully equipped kitchen, opportunities for prepared meals, laundry facilities
- Free transportation to and from hospital
- Fellowship with other guests or full privacy
Visit this page for more guest information.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
A $35 nightly fee is requested, but financial assistance applications may be submitted for consideration.
Interested in staying at the Family house? Just ask for a referral!
- Service Excellence Department: 336-713-2273
- Pastoral Care: 336-716-4745
- Care Coordinators: 336-716-5329
Family House Contact information:
Call us: 336-793-2822
Email us: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.familyhousews.org