Since its beginning in 1969, the Physician Assistant Program at Wake Forest School of Medicine has remained committed to:
- Providing a strong educational foundation in primary care medicine
- Preparing students to practice within our multicultural society
- Encouraging students to participate in community service
- Fostering leadership qualities
- Assisting students in developing exemplary skills in health promotion
- Enabling the student to have a technologically progressive knowledge base
- Promoting a dedication to lifelong learning
The program evolves to meet the needs of students and the profession, such as moving to a state-of-the-art medical educational facility in Wake Forest Innovation Quarter and partnering with Appalachian State University in Boone, NC, to expand the program.
The Physician Assistant Program’s Alumni Annual Fund provides educational resources for students and ensures that the program remains on the cutting edge of medical education. The fund provides an opportunity for alumni to participate in the future success of the program and its students.
GIVE ONLINE TO THE PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT ANNUAL FUND
PA Job Network
The program’s online Job Opportunities Database allows alumni and students to search for openings by practice type and by state.
Alumni News and Notes
We want to keep up with all our alumni. Please submit news and/or photos for use in our alumni publications online or to:
Alumni Affairs Program Manager
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
P.O. Box 571021
Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1021