Graham Library User Manual
If prompted for a login, please use the following:
User Name: Graham
Using the Search Box
If you are looking for a specific skin condition, type the name of the condition in the search box (Figure 1) at the top of the screen using the examples below.
Example A: If you are only looking for only psoriasis, type ‘psoriasis’ surrounded by single quotes.
Example B: If you are looking for psoriasis and similar conditions, type psoriasis without the quotations. All conditions including the word psoriasis, such as Parapsoriasis, will be found.
Figure 1: Using the Search Box
Helpful hints about using the search box:
- The catalog opens showing the thumbnails the last viewer selected. To reset the catalog and view all thumbnails, click the “Search All Record Fields” magnifying glass icon next to the search box.
- The number of records found by your search is indicated as shown in Figure 1.
Search the Categories
Another way to search the catalog is using the categories on the left-hand side of the screen (Figure 2). If the arrow next to the category is blue, you can click the arrow to reveal subcategories. Double-click a category or subcategory to show all images of the category.
Figure 2: Using the Category List
Viewing Image Information
Double-click on each thumbnail or the Information View icon (i) to view the image label and associated information (Figure 3). You may also right-click the thumbnail and choose “Information” (Figure 4).
Figure 3: Descriptions of Icons
Figure 4: Right-clicking the Image Thumbnail
Helpful hints about viewing the image:
- Click on the Preview View Icon (eye) to see the image enlarged (Figure 3). You may also right-click the thumbnail and choose “Preview” (Figure 4).
- Clicking on the thumbnail view button (far left, Figure 3) will return you to the thumbnails of the catalog. You can also change the thumbnail size and the number of thumbnails displayed by choosing the appropriate icons (Figure 3).
Download the Image
You may download the image by right-clicking the thumbnail image and choosing “Add to Collection Basket” (Figure 4). Clicking on the “Collection Basket” icon (shopping cart, Figure 3) will show you all of the images you have collected and allow you to download them in one zip file.
Figure 5: Download the Image
- Click on the “Download” icon (second from the left, Figure 5).
- The pull down menu should already be set to “Copy Original Asset”. If not, please choose that option.
- Next, check the two boxes below that:
• ZIP Collection Basket
• Clear Collection Basket After Download
- Click the “Download” button and save the file to your desktop.
You will be downloading a zip file. It will have the name of the first photo you chose but the zip file will contain all the photos in the collection basket. Once the zip file is on your desktop, double click on it to unzip the images.