Applications will be accepted from August 15, 2013 through October 1, 2013.
We accept applications from physicians trained in family medicine, internal medicine and emergency medicine, with preference given to family medicine trained applicants.
1. A completed application with photo (Universal application available at the AMSSM website: http://www.newamssm.org/Fellow.htm)
2. Current CV
3. A copy of your medical school diploma
4. A copy of all current medical license(s)
5. A copy of all United States medical licensing scores, passing or non-passing
6. Three (3) original letters of support from physicians who have supervised you in a clinical setting.
7. If applicable, foreign medical graduates must have passed the E.C.F.M.G. and U.S.M.L.E. exams. Additional information may be obtained by visiting the ECFMG website.
Please address all application materials to:
Ms. Deborah Fanning
Coordinator, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
Department of Family & Community Medicine
Wake Forest School of Medicine
Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1084
The Wake Forest University Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship accepts the universal sports medicine fellowship application available for download from the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine website at http://www.newamssm.org/Fellow.htm
We also participate in the Primary Care Sports Medicine Match, administered by the National Resident’s Match Program. For match registration information, please contact the NRMP at (202) 828-0676. Information is also available at their website www.nrmp.org