This page is designed to ease your internet search for practice opportunities. Provided below are eight useful links for practice searching as well as tips on recruiters and CV's.
Top Eight Links To Practice Search Web sites
1. AAFP Career Opportunities - opportunities posted for all states, part of AAFP's webpage.
2. AAFP Placement Services - register for opportunities to be sent to you, part of AAFP's webpage.
3. Physicians Employment - excellent MD oriented site with non-recruiter and recruiter opportunities.
4. PracticeLink - search by specialty and browse a list of opportunities categorized by location (state).
5. Family Physician Recruiter - both recruiter and non-recruiter opportunities, FP and ER specific.
6. North Carolina Office of Rural Health - apply for NC Rural Health opportunities.
7. Medsearch - good site, but not limited to physicians. Can apply online.
8. Medweb - large list of links to practice search sites (not limited to physicians).
Some Useful Tips
☛ Info about Recruiters - this web site was published by a recruiter, but does give some helpful information (e.g. just how much they are making by placing you!).
☛ Creating your CV - this site gives examples of CV's and also some tips on creating your CV/resume.
☛ More CV tips - this site is more medically oriented site similar to the one above.