Acute Care Surgery / Surgical Critical Care
Bibliography-Andrew M. Nunn, MD
- Nunn A, Pascual JL. Death by Neurological Criteria: A Difficult Concept. BIO Quarterly. 2015; 25(3)
- Nunn A, Pascual JL. Death by Neurological Criteria: A Difficult Concept. Critical Connections. 2015;14(2).
- Schwab CW, Saillant N, Nunn A. Damage Control and Abdominal Compartment Syndrome. Definitive Surgical Trauma Care Manual. Ed. Kenneth Boffard. In press
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles:
- McGwin G, Nunn AM, Mann JC, Griffin R, Davis GG, MacLennan PA, Kerby JD, ACker JE, Rue LW 3rd. Reassessment in the Tri-Modal Modality Distribution Presence of a Regional Trauma System. J Trauma. 2009 Feb;66(2)-526-30. PMID 19204533.
- Fischer P, Nunn AM, Wormer B, Christmas A, Gibeault L, Green J, Sing R. Vascopressor use After Initial Damage Control Laparotomy Increase Risk for Anastomotic Disruption in the Management of Destructive Colon Injuries. Am J Surg 2013;206:900-903.\
- Nunn A, Fischer P, Sing R, Templin M, Avery M, Christmas AB. Improvement of Treatment Outcomes Following Implementation of a Massive Transfusion Protocol: A Level I Trauma Center Experience. Am Surg: In Press.
- MacKay, Nunn A, Cannon J, Martin N. Secondary Extremity Compartment Syndrome after Traumatic Arrest. Trauma. In press.