Bibliography-Amy N. Hildreth, MD
- Hildreth AN, Meredith JW. "Chest Injury" in Acute Care Surgery, L.D. Britt, Andrew B. Peitzman (eds.), Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012, pgs. 341-357.
- Hildreth AN, Martin RS, Meredith JW. Introduction to Trauma Care. In: Pietzman, Rhodes, Schwab, Yealey, Fabian, ed. The Trauma Manual: Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, 4th Edition. Philadelphia PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
- AN Hildreth, MD, VA Mejia, MD, RA Maxwell, MD, PW Smith, MD, BW Dart, MD, DE Barker, MD. Adrenal Insufficiency Following a Single Dose of Etomidate For Rapid Sequence Induction: A Prospective Randomized Study. J Trauma. 2008 Sep;65(3):573-579.
AL Colonna, TM Enniss, JW Meredith, AN Hildreth. Celiac Artery Avulsion and Right Atrial Rupture after Blunt Multisystem Trauma. Am Surg. 2010 Jul; 76(7):E83-5.
AN Hildreth, MD, T Enniss, MD, RS Martin, MD, PR Miller, MD, D Mitten-Long, RN, BSN, J Gasaway RN, F Ebert, RN, W Butcher, RN, K Browder, MC Chang, MD, JJ Hoth, MD, NT Mowery, MD, JW Meredith, MD. Surgical ICU Mobility is Increased Following Institution of a Computerized Mobility Order Set and ICU Mobility Protocol: A Prospective Cohort Analysis. AM Surg; Aug 2010. 76 (8):818-822
NT Mowery, OL Gunter, BR Collier, JJ Diaz Jr, E Haut, A Hildreth, M Holevar, J Mayberry, E Streib. Practice Management Guidelines for Management of Hemothorax and Occult Pneumothorax. J Trauma. 2011 Feb;70(2):510-18.
Mowery NT, Dougherty SD, Hildreth AN, Holmes JH 4th, Chang MC, Martin RS, Hoth JJ, Meredith, JW, Miller PR. "Emergency Department Length of Stay is an Independent Predictor of Hospital Mortality in Trauma Activation Patients." J Trauma; June 2011 6(70):1317-1325.
Morris PE, Hildreth AN. High-Dose Vitamin D Interventional Trials: Is There Reason to Pause? Minerva Anestesiol. 2011 Dec;77(12):1139-40.
Miller PR, Chang MC, Hoth JJ,
Mowery NT, Hildreth AN, Martin
RS, Holmes JH, Meredith JW, Requarth JA.
Prospective Trial of Angiography and Embolization of All Grade III
to V Blunt Splenic Injuries:
Nonoperative Management Success Rate is Significantly
Improved. J Am Coll Surg. 2014; 218
Braun BM, Gries LM, Hildreth AN, Miller AN. Moped
Collisions Among Patients with Revoked Drivers Licenses are a Significant
Public Health Problem: A Retrospective Cohort Study. Am Surg 2014 Aug;80(8):792-795.
- Tabiri S, Nicks BA, Dykstra R, Hiestand B, Hildreth A. Assessing Trauma Care Capabilities of the Health Centers in Northern Ghana. World J Surg. 2015 Oct; 39(10):2422-2427.
- Habenicht KI, Wright CJ, Hunter CT, Adraktas DD, Hathuc VM, Kaiser ML, Hildreth AN, Miller PR. Do Radiographic Findings of Gangrenous Cholecystitis in the Preoperative Setting Influence Patient outcome? Am Surg. 2016 Jan;82(1):28-30.
1. AN Hildreth, MD, JW Meredith MD. SCORE:Trauma:Management of Esophageal Trauma. https://portal.surgicalcore.org/module/100478-Management-of-Esophageal-Trauma
2. AN Hildreth, MD, JW Meredith MD. SCORE:Trauma:Exploratory Thoracotomy-Open. https://portal.surgicalcore.org/module/100484-Exploratory-Thoracotomy---Open
3. AN Hildreth, MD, JW Meredith MD. SCORE:Trauma:Repair of Cardiac Injury. https://portal.surgicalcore.org/module/100498-Repair-Cardiac-Injury