Surgical Oncology Fellowship
How to apply
2017 Surgical Oncology Fellowship Program Candidates
- Applicants to the 2017 Surgical Oncology Fellowship Match will
submit applications and supporting documents through the Electronic Residency
Application Service (ERAS). The SSO will not accept applications for the match.
Applicants must request a Token from the ERAS Fellowships Documents Office
(EFDO) prior to registering on MyERAS. A Residency Token will not allow you to
apply for Fellowship programs, but you can request a token.
- Applicants may begin applying to programs through MyERAS on
December 1, 2015
- The deadline to submit your application via MyERAS is February 1,
2016 (11:59 pm ET). No exceptions will be made.
- The Ranking Entry process will be conducted through the National
Residency Match Program (NRMP®). Program candidates must register with the
NRMP® (even if you have utilized the R3 system before). Please do this by going
to Registration, Ranking, and Results® (R3®) system,
using a unique email, username and password.
- The Rank Order List Entry via the NRMP will open on April 27,
2016; the Rank Order List Certification Deadline is June 1, 2016.
- Results of the match will be announced via NRMP on Wednesday, June
- QUESTIONS regarding ERAS? Please contact ERAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-862-6264.
- QUESTIONS regarding NRMP? Please contact NRMP at email@example.com or 202-400-2233.