Emergency Medicine Project in Tanzania
Established jointly to fulfill the mission, vision, and goals of Wake Forest School of Medicine and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, the Office of Global Health (OGH) has at its core the desire to positively impact global health care through utilization of the extraordinary expertise, energy, and creativity of the Wake Forest faculty, residents, students and staff.
In addition to its ongoing activities supporting the above mission, the OGH has initiated an ambitious strategic plan for the next 5 years to greatly enhance the global health presence and capacity of the institution. Evidence of this can be seen in many ways:
- Increased student, resident and faculty global health activities
- Increased global health educational offerings and participation in these events
- Increased reciprocation of student exchange at our affiliate sites
- Development of research and educational partnerships and publications at our affiliate sites
- Enhanced PR and Marketing of the growing Global Health activities at Wake
Continue to watch for upcoming activities and ways to become involved on this website and through the institutional media releases.