Global Health Resource Center
The Global Health Resource Center (GHRC) serves as the foundation for all Office of Global Health activites. It brings together the entire network of projects, research, outreach, and happenings – serving as the primary means to stay connected in global health.
The GHRC has recently launched or is currently working on several new initiatives for the Office of Global Health:
- Medical Supply Warehouse (now located on the WFBMC campus)
- Available medical consumable supplies for upcoming medical outreach projects
- Educational Resource Development
- Improving pre- and post- outreach education related to all aspects of global health and personal well being
- Revision of the current IHC01 will be forthcoming
- Database of ongoing and past Wake-affiliated projects worldwide
- Developing a web-based global map with links to all Wake-based projects and opportunities
- Certificate Program
- 20 month program offered every 2 years that builds the foundation needed for anyone considering a career in global health
- Global Health Education Series
- Multi-dimensional educational series focused on challenges in global health
- Service Outreach: "WAKE WORKS"
- Service trips to Honduras, Kenya and the Dominican Republic have been incredible... watch for future annoucements
Please take a moment and visit the Office of Global Health - located just across from Creative Communications on the 1st Floor of the Gray Building. Stop on in and learn how you can get involved!