Services are provided to serve both students who are
struggling as well as those who feel who feel that their study and learning
skills can use improvement or enhancement. Learn more about this program.
Health and Wellness
- The Student Wellness Center promotes the emotional, intellectual, physical,
social and spiritual wellness of students through providing wellness activities
- All students are required to have health
insurance at matriculation and throughout attendance. Group rate
options are available to students.
care options are available to students including a Medical Center Employee
Health clinic for work reacted screenings, vaccines, injuries or illnesses.
- Counselors are available to students for
short term counseling or referral for transient to long-term personal problems
that interfere with academic performance or personal well-being.
- Career advising, strategic schedule
planning, and interviewing advice is provided to students in order to most
effectively obtain a successful residency match.
- Student Affairs supports students by serving as
a point of contact for Learning Environment Enrichment, Student
Mistreatment Issues, and Title IX Reporting.