- Career advising, strategic schedule planning, and interviewing advice is provided to students in order to most effectively obtain a successful residency match.
Health and Wellness
- Students who have questions regarding their health and well-being may contact the Student Wellness Center prior to matriculation, and at any time during their enrollment as a student.
- All students are required to have health insurance at matriculation and throughout attendance. Group rate options are available to students.
- Health care options are available to students including a Medical Center Employee Health clinic for work reacted screenings, vaccines, injuries or illnesses.
- Student Health Insurance
- Counseling and Wellness Services are available to students for short term counseling and support or referral for transient to long-term personal problems that interfere with academic performance or personal well-being.
- Counselors are available to students for short term counseling or referral for transient to long-term personal problems that interfere with academic performance or personal well-being.
- The chaplains through the Division of Faith and Health Ministries are available to offer spiritual support or to counsel students in either their personal or vocational life.
- Chaplains also provide services, or work with students to support them in organizing rituals, ceremonies etc. that may be meaningful in the life of the community.
- Students may purchase the following supplies online via the WFU's University Store.
- Text/medical books (new, used, rental, and loose-leaf editions)
- medical books
- medical equipment
- memorabilia and gifts
- caps and gowns, class rings and white coats will be available for purchase through on-site representatives.
- Questions? Contact: Willie Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Phone: 336-758-4154.
*Before buying a book, be sure you understand the return policies, since many books cannot be returned to the distributor after purchase.
*Early purchase of texts by first-year students is discouraged, since course requirements change and consultation with other students may enhance wise and frugal acquisition of books.
The Coy C. Carpenter Library is located on the 1st Floor, Gray Building. Library hours and Holiday schedules are posted on the Library website. The WFBH identification badge must be presented when borrowing materials. A 24-hour bookdrop is located just outside the Library entrance. The Library offers computers for general use, and teaches several software classes on a monthly basis.