Use the tabs above to explore the year pages
Year Two Orientation
Date: Monday, August, 1st, 2016
Location:Tiered Classroom 5107, 5th Floor BGCME
Year 2 Orientation Schedule
Student Affairs Project Coordinator/ Year 1&2
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
As academic coordinators are preparing your schedules, we would like to ask your class to submit any potential conflicts of interest you foresee during your pre-clinical years. Conflicts of interest important to consider include but are not limited to:
- You are a close family relative or friend of the faculty/staff member.
- You have a personal relationship with the faculty/staff member.
- You have a financial relationship with the faculty/staff member.
- You or a family member is receiving medical or mental healthcare from a faculty member.
- You are a relative of the preceptor or of the preceptor’s supervisor who is evaluating/ assessing you.
- You are a relative of a practice partner of the preceptor.
- Any other situation you may perceive as a conflict.
Please provide the full name (first and last) of any faculty or house officer in a department(s) or section(s) with whom you perceive as having a conflict of interest by completing the survey at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mbzX3Lv-vDJo12xMfqWxYTvrmRtsdwOW2gnP_dg3hso/viewform. Please complete this form in its entirety, and this information will be forwarded to the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and his/her designee (such as Course/Block Directors and small group facilitators) for consideration and management
Useful Student Links
IT Services/Academic Computing: For questions or problems with your laptop, please contact Academic Computing at ACLAB_DL@wakehealth.edu or phone: 336-716-1410. Website: http://www.wakehealth.edu/Academic-Computing/
In order to have parking at BGCME you will need to use the above link to register for parking before you arrive to the new medical school building.
It takes some time for the property managers to process your parking requests, so please register as soon as possible to ensure access. Please let our office know if you run into any issues when completing this form. As a reminder, all students will park in lot P5. When you are completing the parking registration form under the terms of the Parking Policy Agreement (page 6 of 7) it states that those parking in P5 will be charged a monthly fee of 45 dollars, if applicable. Please note that students do not pay for parking and will not be charged the parking fee.
Student Parking Map