MELLEKATE VISHWAS, MD (Pediatric Neurology 2009-2014)
- Strowd R, Mellekate Vishwas, Thomas W McLean, and Annette Grefe A .Unique Case of Acute Onset, Progressive Left Hemiparesis., Neurology (Residents and Fellows section) 2012 (approved for publication)
- Vishwas MS., Healy BC, Eng RP., Gorman MP, Grant PE, Chitnis T. Diffusion Tensor Analysis of Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis and Clinically Isolated Syndromes. American Journal of Neuroradiology 2012 (approved for publication)
- Vishwas M, Chitnis T, Pienaar R, Healy BC, Grant PE Tract Based Analysis of Callosal, Projection and Association Pathways in Pediatric Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: A Preliminary study. American Journal of Neuroradiology 2010
- Vishwas, M, Chitnis T, Pienaar R, Healy B, Grant E. White Matter Tract Based DTI Analysis In Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis. American Academy of Neurology 61st annual meeting, April- March 2009]
- Vishwas M, Grant E., Pienaar, Healy RB, Chitnis T. Regional And Tract Based DTI Analysis Of NAWM In Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis. American Academy of Neurology 61st annual meeting, April- March 2009
- Diffusion-Tensor Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Tract Based Analysis of White Matter Fiber System in Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis.62nd Scientific Advisory Committee meeting, Massachusetts General hospital, Boston, MA, February 2009.
GINA JONES, DO (Pediatric Neurology 2009-2012)
- Jones G., Mary Silvia M., Popli G. Explosive Onset Epilepsy in a Patient Found to Have a Genetic Mutation of the TSC2 Gene Without Meeting Diagnostic Criteria for the Syndrome. Pediatric Neurology (to be submitted) Poster presented at: North Carolina Neurologic Society, Greensboro, NC, March 2012
- Jones G, Silvia M, Popli G. Lacosamide-Induced Valproic Acid Toxicity. Pediatric Neurology (to be submitted).
- Pediatric QI Project, mentor Dr. April Buchanan M.D., 2008-2009
Using the CDSA cycle method, assessed ED time and management of acute asthma exacerbations to determine if the recommended asthma treatment guidelines were being accurately used even after reviewing these guidelines with ED physicians.
PATRICIA MIRELES, MD (Pediatric Neurology 2008-2011)
- Mireles PS, O'Donovan CA. Consciousness and Seizure Characteristics in Adults with Recurrent Absence Status and Generalized Epilepsy. Poster presented at the AES, San Antonio, TX 12 2010. View Poster