Overview & Program Goals:
The overriding philosophy of this position is to create and enhance better diagnostic skills in both exfoliative and aspiration cytopathology in individuals considering a career in either academic or private practice pathology.
Consequently, the emphasis will be on reviewing and diagnosing clinical cytology specimens and interacting with the clinicians and radiologists involved with these patient specimens. Although the program structure is fairly rigid, some flexibility will be inherent depending on the levels of knowledge and skills of the incoming fellow.
How to Apply:
Download an application, complete, and mail to Dr. Cappellari. You will need Adobe Reader to open the application form.
Current & Past Fellows:
- Nicholas Mai, MD, 2015-2016
- Andrew W. Johnsen, MD, 2014-15
- Martina DeComarmond, MD, 2013-14
- Bryan C. Patonay, MD, 2012-13
- Graham E. Parks, MD, 2011-12
- Michelle Weber, MD, 2010-11
- Cynthia L. Cookingham, MD, 2009-10
- L. Allen Perkins, MD, 2008-09
- Kemery L. Gilbert, MD, 2007-08
- Nilesh Patel, MD, 2006-07
- Robert Bradley, MD, 2005-06
- Jeffrey Roux, MD, 2004-05
- Cullen A. Taylor, MD, 2003-04
- Christopher Madden MD, 2002-03