Overview & Program Goals
The Pathology Department trains one Surgical Pathology Fellow each year. Please contact Dr. Barry R. DeYoung for more information.
Surgical Pathology Fellowship Applications* will be accepted from MDs who will have valid medical licensure in North Carolina by the start of their fellowship year.
*You will need the free Adobe® Reader® to download this document.
For more information about the Surgical Pathology Fellowship, contact the program director:
Dr. Barry R. DeYoung
Surgical Pathology Fellowship
Department of Pathology, Chair
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1072
Current & Previous Fellows
- Dawn L. Buter, MD, 2016-17
- Elena McNeill, MD, 2016-17
- Kelley O. Montoya, MD, 2013-14
- Kyle C. Mills, MD, 2012-13
- A. Citabria Holley, MD, 2011-12
- Cyrus K. Manavi, MD, 2010-11
- Graham E. Parks, MD, 2010-11
- Lisa Kim-Shapiro, MD, 2008-09