2014 New House Staff Orientation Schedules are pending
Additional Supportive Information
Information Required During Orientation
** You must bring to Orientation two (2) forms of identification, (drivers license, and social security card or birth certificate or one (1) form, an unexpired passport) You cannot begin your training program until these documents have been presented.
- Medical Center Identification on the Ground Floor of Meads Hall, Suite C.
- House Staff Office is located on the Ground Floor of Meads Hall, Suite B.
- Creative Communications is located on First Floor, Gray Building.
- Clinical Systems Training Rooms are located on the Second Floor of the South Building.
- Training Sessions for Infection Control/OSHA are located in the Exhibit Hall, Main Floor, Gray Building.
- NCBH Human Resources is located offsite at Piedmont Plaza 1.
- Drug screen assessments occur offsite at Comprehensive Rehab on Miller Street
Medical Center Van Service is available for offsite locations.