Student Health Services
Health Services Clinic
The following Student Health services are available at the Medical Center Employee Health Services Clinic on a walk-in basis Monday through Wednesday and Friday from 7 am until 4:30 pm and Thursday from 7 am until 3:30 pm:
- All activities relating to immunizations, such as continuation of hepatitis B vaccinations, checking hepatitis B titers post-vaccination, updating tetanus boosters and other immunizations, and maintaining immunization records
- All human or animal blood and body fluid exposures (initial work-up, treatment and follow-up)
- Any communicable disease exposures and follow-up
- Yearly tuberculosis screening
- All work-related injuries, illnesses and follow-up
An Acute Care Clinic with Physician Assistant/MD coverage is available:
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 10 am for walk-ins
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10 am to 4:30 pm by appointment
- Thursday, 10 am to 3:30 pm by appointment
The student also has the option to continue seeking acute care from his/her primary care physician in WFU Family Medicine.
To learn more about Student Health Services, click a link below.
Student Health Records and Immunizations