Vascular Center: Research
It’s not enough for our surgical experts to perform the latest and best treatments. We believe they also have a responsibility to our patients and the field to be actively involved in research and clinical trials. Because we are helping to develop the future of vascular medicine, you can be confident that your personalized treatment plan is as comprehensive as possible.
Here is an overview of what we are working on now.
- We are a research site for gene therapy for patients who cannot have bypasses in their legs.
- We are the only site in the country evaluating kidney function in patients with renal vascular disease to better choose candidates likely to benefit from revascularization.
- We are participating in a clinical trial looking at different ways to treat blood clots in the veins of the legs.
- We are studying cognitive function in patients undergoing carotid revascularization.
- We are a clinical site evaluating a new device to protect blood flow to the pelvis during aortic endograft procedures.