The surgeons at Wake Forest Baptist Health perform Bariatric Surgery Revisions for patients, who have experienced problems from their initial procedure, including:
- Poor weight loss or significant weight re-gain
- Chronic nausea and/or intolerance of the previous surgery
- Ulcers, band slippage, or other procedure-related complications
- Excessive weight loss or nutritional deficiencies
- Adjustable Gastric Band to Sleeve
- Adjustable Gastric Band to DS
- Adjustable Gastric Band to Bypass
- Sleeve to Sleeve
- Sleeve to Duodenal Switch
- Sleeve to Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass to Sleeve
Simply being dissatisfied with your weight loss after surgery does not necessarily qualify you for a bariatric surgery revision. However, if you are still 80-100 pounds overweight, suffering from serious weight-related health concerns, or are having difficulties from your initial weight loss surgery, you may be a candidate.
The time to regain your health is now! Shed those extra pounds and don't be camera-shy any longer. It has worked for many of our patients. Sounds good? Give us a chance to earn your trust and help you regain your health. We're excited about the opportunity to be part of your journey to health, and we're looking forward to speaking with you and helping you soon.