The Winston-Salem Open Aug 19 - 26
Wake Forest Baptist Health brings world-class health care to the world of tennis at the Winston-Salem Open. We provide sports medicine physicians for the care of the players and provide health information to visitors.
Our nationally recognized research in sports injury prevention, preeminent sports medicine physician training programs, and the advanced minimally-invasive treatments that we provide to athletes of all ages, benefit both amateurs and professionals alike.
Visit the Wake Forest Baptist Corporate Booth at the Open. Each day will feature educational and healthy advice from Wake Forest Baptist experts.
Wake Forest Baptist Booth Schedule of Events at the Open
- Saturday, Aug. 19, 11 a.m - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 20, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. - Sticht Center for Healthy Aging and Alzheimer's Prevention
- Sunday, Aug. 20, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. - Comprehensive Cancer Center Office of Cancer Health Equity
- Monday, Aug. 21, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. - Primary Care
- Monday, Aug. 21, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 22, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. - BestHealth
- Tuesday, Aug 22, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug 23, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. - Sports Medicine
- Wednesday, Aug. 23, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 24, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. - Heart Center
- Thursday, Aug. 24, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, August 25, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, August 25, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 27, 10 am - 4 pm - The Finals! Stop by our booth for free health information and sunscreen.
Wake Forest Baptist Health Sports Medicine are the official physicians for the Winston-Salem Open, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem State University, UNC School of the Arts, Salem College and the Winston-Salem Dash.
Find more information, including a complete tournament schedule, visit the official Winston-Salem Open site.