Wake Forest Baptist Health
Job Title: Investigation Program Manager
Job ID: 5584
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Category: Professional / Management
Location: Winston SAlem, NC North CarolinaProfessional / Management, Medical, Healthcare1/15/2014Risk PreventionFull-time regular, 40 hours/weekResponsibilities include conducting and supervising major investigations for risk management and risk prevention. Incumbent will manage quality assurance and quality improvement for work product produced by RMIs; manages RMI schedules,...http://www.wakehealth.edu/HR/Investigation-Program-Manager-5584.htm
Full-time regular, 40 hours/week
Responsibilities include conducting and supervising major investigations for risk management and risk prevention. Incumbent will manage quality assurance and quality improvement for work product produced by RMIs; manages RMI schedules, rotations, and on call staffing. Role also includes reviewing and acting on RL event reports, participating in RCAs, training RMI and departmental staff on relevant topics, monitoring documentation of investigations in data base, & participation in key hospital committees. Involves some weekend on call and rotating night call.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- Minimum of ten years experience in an investigation position
- Management experience required
- Experience in health care/safety settings strongly preferred
- Strategic planning/workforce development experience preferred
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration:
- Licensed investigator in state of NC
- Active/unencumbered NC Driver's License
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of investigative process and statutes related to health care investigations
- Demonstrated management/leadership skills
- Ability to function in a changing environment
- Must have well developed investigative skills, including interviewing
- High degree of technical skills and knowledge
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of personalities under a variety of situations and circumstances
- Able to develop trust relationships with team and hospital staff
- Demonstrated ability to be a collaborative team player
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- High degree of professionalism
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.