Applications for the Class of 2017 (entry Fall 2015) will be available online starting February 2014.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS HAS CHANGED. APPLICANTS NO LONGER NEED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO UNCG. WE HAVE STREAMLINED THE PROCESS TO REQUIRE ONLY ONE APPLICATION, SUBMITTED DIRECTLY TO THE NURSE ANESTHESIA PROGRAM AT WAKE FOREST BAPTIST.
Please read instructions on this page first, before clicking the "apply here" link at the bottom.
Complete the application
Read the following instructions, then click the link titled, Apply Here at the bottom. Please complete application accurately, in its entirety. All information provided must be true. Evidence of false, deceptive or misleading information at any time will result in dismissal or rejection from the nurse anesthesia program without refund of tuition or fees. Applications not complete by the deadline will be withdrawn from consideration this year.
Documents to upload with your application: (* Required)
- Certifications (you may combine multiple cards per page)
- Other professional certifications
- *RN License
- If your state no longer provides hard copy RN license cards, please attach a copy from the Board of Nursing License Verification System.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Please include an outline of your professional, academic, and personal accomplishments, particularly as it may compliment the information on your application. The CV/resume does not replace any portion of the application.
Original documents to be received by us separately:
- An official transcript from each college/university attended is required. This includes transcripts from community or junior colleges that have been transferred to a 4-year institution. Please have each school send one OFFICIAL transcript to Wake Forest Baptist Health, Nurse Anesthesia Program, Medical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27157.
- *Note - For Repeat Applicants - An official transcript from each college/university attended since last application is required.
- GRE or MAT Scores (Scores must be from within the last 5 years) IMPORTANT NOTE Effective Jan 2012, all applicants and reapplicants should request an updated GRE report from ETS which shows their scores using the new scales.
- Applicants are required to submit an official score report from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) will also be acceptable, although the GRE is preferable. School codes for score reports are: GRE – 0924, MAT – 4170
- *Note - For Repeat Applicants - Re-testing is optional if your results on file with us are less than 5 years since the date of testing. See Important Note above.
- Two recommendation forms are required. At the end of the application, you will be asked to provide the names/emails of (1) your Immediate Supervisor and (2) a Professional Colleague with whom you have worked professionally who can attest to your abilities in the critical care setting. Upon submitting your application, two emails will automatically be sent (one to each recommender) with instructions and a link to complete the recommendation form.
- Important: Please advise your recommenders an email will be received from Applicantstack and to check their junk mail. Be aware some hospital systems/institutions may block emails. It is the applicants responsibility to make sure their recommenders have received the link to complete the form.
Submit Application Fee
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required. Please make check or money order payable to Wake Forest Baptist Health.
- A $40 non-refundable application fee is required if you submitted a complete application in the previous year.
- Please click on the following link if you wish to pay the application fee by credit card: Online Payments
Here are some tips for completing your application well.