The 24th Annual Advances in Physiology & Pharmacology in Anesthesia and Critical Care, The Westin Resort, Hilton Head, SC
October 27-30, 2018
The Wake Forest School of Medicine designates this live activity
for a maximum of xxx AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians should
claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in
- General Session: A maximum of xxx AMA PRA Category 1
- Airway Workshop: Ancillary Tools and Adjuncts: A maximum
of xx AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
- Ultrasound Vascular Access Workshop: A maximum of xxx AMA
PRA Category 1 Credits
- General Session: This program has been prior approved by the American Association of
Nurse Anesthetists for xx Class A CE credits; Code Number xxx; Expiration Date, TBA.
- Airway Workshop: Ancillary Tools and Adjuncts: This program has been prior approved by
the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for xx Class A CE credits; Code Number xxx;
Expiration Date, TBA.
- Ultrasound Vascular Access Workshop: This program has been prior approved by the
American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for xxx Class A CE credits; Code Number xxx;
Expiration Date, TBA.
To Book Your Reservations:
Reference: The Westin
Resort, Hilton Head Island, SC, October 27-30, 2018
Group Name: “Wake Forest
- Resort Views ~ TBA
- Ocean Views ~ TBA
- Resort Check In:4 pm
- Resort Out:12:00 noon
- Rates are available 3 days prior and 3 days after meeting dates,
subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservations.
- Cancellation policy 5 days prior to arrival.
- Resort Fee charge of $22.00 plus applicable taxes
- Resort charges $25.00 each for 3rd and 4th
guest sharing a room (excluding children under 18)
- Cut-off date for booking reservations is TBA, at 5:00 pm EST.
We encourage you to reserve your room nights as soon as possible to guarantee
space within the Wake Forest room block.
to Port Royal Golf, Tennis and Shelter Cove Mall and Marina
Hour access Westin Workout
- Overnight self-parking
- Unsecured wireless internet access in lobby and guest rooms
and use of Westin Business Center
and toll free calls
parking and water ferry service to River Street “sister property”, The Westin
An early departure fee of one night’s room and tax will apply if
group attendee checks out prior to the confirmed checkout date.
To book your Heavenly Spa by Westin services contact the Westin
Resort and Spa at 843-681-1019 or book your appointment online.