Heart Health Resources
The following are national websites that offer in-depth information about heart disease and related heart issues:
- www.heart.org is the website of the American Heart Association.
- www.cdc.gov/features/heartmonth is where you can read about heart issues at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/heart is the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute's page devoted to heart and vascular disease.
- A related page can be found at www.hearttruth.gov, which is the first federally sponsored national campaign to raise awareness among women about the risk of heart disease. It is sponsored by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
- www.cvdf.org is the website of the Cardiovascular Disease Foundation.