Clinical Operations Analyst | VP-Ambulatory
Job Title: Clinical Operations Analyst
Job ID: 4381
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Category: Professional / Management
Full-time regular, 40 hours/week
Job Summary: Under the supervision of Ambulatory Services senior leadership, provide support with strategic planning, finance objectives, administrative and operations functions,
Education / Experience: Bachelors degree + 2 yrs health care industry experience; Master's degree preferred
Reports To: Associate Director, Ambulatory Services
Licensure, Certification and / or Registration: NA
1. Work collaboratively with senior leadership of the health system to develop, implement and direct new initiatives supporting our role in the evolving health care industry. Includes writing of proposals, conducting analyses and directing teams by clearly specifying tasks, time frames, responsibilities, method of evaluation to monitor effectiveness.
2. Assist clinical departments across the health system to evaluate clinical workflow; recommend and implement changes including, but not limited to, working with corporate departments, Chairs and faculty on design and training.
3. Lead directed interventions in the clinical enterprise within departments identified as needing support.
4. Create meaningful analysis for use in decision-making and performance improvement
5. Support development and implementation of health system policies and procedures
6. Under direction of Ambulatory leadership, develops and implements tools/approaches to achieve health system goals
7. Supports the identification and dissemination of best practices across the health system
8. Plan, develop and coordinate the preparation of financial analyses and reports, including business plans, financial statements, cost analyses, revenue and expense trends, and statistical reports.
9. As necessary develop and prepare data collection forms, procedural manuals and other documents.
10, Independently compose reports and correspondences outlining recommendations, decisions and courses of actions.
11. Assist in implementing operational improvements through project support.
12. Establish and maintain departmental databases and files.
13. Ensure delivery of consistently high-quality services by maintaining knowledge and skills for self- development, maintaining membership in professional organizations and, where appropriate, attend and participate in programs to expand personal and professional knowledge base.
14. Maintain liaison with all levels of administration, faculty and external organizations to coordinate health system business and financial initiatives, accomplish strategic planning goals, and facilitate the resolution of problems.
Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and facilitation skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to self direct
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.