Data Coordinator I | Radiation Oncology
Job Title: Data Coordinator I
Job ID: 2547
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Category: Research Administrative
Full-time regular, 40 hours/week
Position will be responsible for organization and entry of data collected from research sites around the country who are participating in Research Base Grant trials.
DATA COORDINATOR I 2233
FUNCTION OF JOB
Under general supervision, perform duties involved in the entering, verification, and maintenance of research data.
1. Enter a variety of information into a computer or charts/log books.
2. Verify information entered as necessary by locating missing information or correcting erroneous information. Determine whether further action should be taken regarding missing forms or patient chart information.
3. Maintain information by adding, deleting, or changing information as necessary.
4. May occasionally perform participant interviews for assigned project(s).
5. Perform general clerical duties such as typing, filing, and copying.
6. Coordinate and participate in conference and committee meetings as directed.
7. Generate routine reports for further analysis.
8. Provide input regarding more efficient and effective methods of data collection for data entry purposes.
9. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND GIVEN
Oral and/or written instructions are received from supervision.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. High school graduation or recognized equivalent.
2. One year of clerical experience which must have included the performance of clerical duties of average difficulty requiring the exercise of independent judgment, or combination of education and experience equal to one year.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. Data entry ability of 5,000 keystrokes per hour (kph) with error rate of 3% or less.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology.
3. Experience in a research environment.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-0175. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.